Get the help you need to buy a business
Access the Buyer’s Tool Kit and have elite access to business listings
“Rick’s Buyer’s Toolkit was instrumental in our success purchasing a local business. The tools included gave us the knowledge and confidence to move forward after each step. Further, his expertise helping us through the buy side of the transaction was critical to successfully guiding our discussions, negotiations, and decisions.”
“…your material has been instrumental in helping us gain confidence in the business and your expertise has been critical when we have questions.”
AARON L./BUSINESS BUYER
“I purchased the Buyer’s Toolkit and it was a very worthwhile investment. It enabled us to conduct our due diligence as if we had been buying businesses for years. The financial and operational templates came with explanations as to why you do them, what to look for and were easy to understand. The Buyer’s Toolkit set us up for success and made us look like pro’s! There were guides that provided key questions to ask sellers. It truly is a toolkit and we will continue to use it going forward. I would highly recommend this toolkit for someone who is seriously looking to buy a business and wants to do it right!! Rick Krebs and his Buyer’s Toolkit is the real deal.”
PAUL MEAD/BUSINESS BUYER
Buyer’s Tool Kit Includes:
Search the best businesses for sale including those not yet listed publicly for sale by receiving pre-listing notifications for businesses being sold before they hit the market..
Receive PDF fillable template forms you’ll need in addition to full Excel spreadsheets for due diligence procedures, checklists, proving cashflow, EBITDA and forensic accounting to verify the financials.
Receive 18 Steps to Buying a Business. Jumpstart your education with this guide to buying businesses. Learn the 38 questions you need to ask at the first meeting plus get six pages of in-depth questions to ask the seller.
Get our BPO reports which include sales data – not available anywhere else! Increase your chances of getting your offer accepted while not overpaying.
Receive 30 minutes free consultation, additional assistance on a pay-as-you-need basis, and access to a network of experienced professionals to help you maneuver the intricacies of business buying.
Search Better, Buy Better
- Receive a list of the best sites to search for businesses for sale nationwide to help you find the best.
- View businesses not officially for sale. Many good businesses are, for one reason or another, not listed for sale. The seller intends to sell and has given us permission to share information about their business with a select group of preferred buyers. Sellers like the fact that you have shown your sincerity by having some “skin in the game” and have the tools you need to make a successful acquisition. You will be notified when these opportunities arise and will be able to make offers on business that aren’t on the market.
- Get pre-listing access! You will be informed of every business listing we get before it is officially listed for sale.
Forms and Templates Library Access – in Fillable PDF format
- Letter of Intent
- Asset Purchase Agreement
- Non-disclosure Agreement
- Due Diligence Procedures Template A and B
- 38 Questions to Ask the Seller at the First Meeting
- Second Interview Questions to Ask the Seller – 6 pages
Access Worksheet Tools – Downloadable Excel Spreadsheets for Due Diligence and the Forensic Audit
- Calculating SDE, Cash Flow and EBITDA
- Business Valuation Questionnaire
- Due Diligence Procedures – Tax Return and Internal Financials Comparison
- Due Diligence Procedures – Due Diligence Checklist to Send to Sellers
- Due Diligence Procedures – Testing and Proving Revenue
- Due Diligence Procedures – Reasonableness Testing of Yearly Financials
- By becoming educated and familiar with the forms, worksheets, and templates you have the tools you need to make a successful acquisition. But we don’t stop there; in addition to these tools, we offer you the following resources to provide further education to ensure that you are confident and knowledgable in the process!
- Get the free booklet: 18 Steps to Buying a Business which contains detailed step-by-step instructions for you to follow when buying a business. This is an important resource guide to help you every step of the way.
- Receive the List of Important Acronyms and Buzzwords for you to gain familiarity and confidence with the process. Learn what you need to learn when dealing with industry experts.
- Arriving soon – You will also receive a free copy of the book Guide to Buying a Business by Rick Krebs, CPA and M&A Advisor.
- You can be rest assured that you never overpay for a business by having access to Broker Professional Opinion reports (BPOs) prepared by our in-house CPA. These are mini valuations of a business that give you an estimate of the value of the business you are seeking to acquire. These reports include comparable sales data not available elsewhere else. Our BPOs can be submitted along with your offers to increase the chances of them being accepted. Each report is only $100!
- When you need a full valuation report, preferred buyers get $100 off the regular price of Standard Valuation Reports!
Have Your Own Panel of Experts!
- Receive 30 minutes of free consultation.
- There will be times when you need the help of an expert to give advice and help you through the “sticky parts” of the transaction. You will have access to our M&A experts and get additional help as you need it. You can have as little or as much as you need and only pay for what you use. Cost is $225 per hour.
- You will have the ear of the “best lenders in the US”, Tax attorneys, accountants, and other field experts – Your very own “Deal Guys.” By investing with us, you will have a panel of experts at your disposal who specialize in the intricacies of buying a business and do it all the time! Truly an invaluable asset! These professionals are seasoned and experienced people you can trust.